Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: My first album! (includes Carpatina and Dolliedressmaker outfits)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that I've figured out my phone camera, I can take pictures of my doll. They aren't the best quality, but I had fun. I also included the Carpatina Celtic princess dress, and two Dollie Dressmaker outfits in there as well for those of you who've mentioned interest.

    Enjoy!
    Meet Edana!"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those DD dresses are too cute! And I love the Carpatina dress- I have that one too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Edana is gorgeous in those dresses! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Edana is beautiful! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I love all her dresses too. AGT 24 is definitely on my short wishlist! Thanks for sharing your album.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •